Pages

1/11/2011

A few backgrounds

I thought I would post a few images from work to show what I've been up to professionally. I work for the online gaming company Zynga, maker of Mafia Wars, Cityville, and Farmville. For a short time I worked on the game Petville. Here are a few images from that game that I am most proud of, especially since I worked so hard on them. All are published last summer in the game Petville. Painted in Photoshop.

I was pretty happy the clouds in this - I worked really hard to make them transparent and luminous. I wanted them to look a bit reminiscent of the San Francisco fog.

Below are some images that I designed and painted for a Fairy Meadows release in the game Petville. The green flowery oval is a magic door. Below that are two more background images. They are populated with items in the shop that users can purchase to decorate their Petville homes.


all images property of Zynga.

Go to http://www.zynga.com/ and have some fun!

1 comment:

Dave Lebow said...

Beautiful paintings. You have a really great command of the digital tool as well as the traditional ones. Thank you for sharing these.
What a cool job!