2026 UPDATE!
Hello everyone! Thank you for visiting my blog. I keep this blog up because it still maintains regular traffic. I started this blog in 2006 - twenty years ago - during a time of great distress in my life; although it was quite turbulent, writing and sharing my art here helped me right the ship.
One note: although the blog url is named, "Julia Lundman Midlock", my name is Julia Lundman. I have been hesitant to change the name of this blog because of the bookmarks and traffic that still flow to this site. There are also some photos missing in some posts. That is due to changes in my flicker account or obsolete links.
I have a website that I regularly update with new art. That can be found HERE.
I have a Patreon account which is free to join! There, you will find a lot of posts about materials and techniques, as well as new art and news.
Julia


No comments:
Post a Comment